Hello! Welcome to my blog Loulou Zoo.
Firstly, thank you for stopping by. I hope you like what you see.
Secondly, are you wondering what this is all about? Glad you asked!
I started my blog to help you (yes you!) “find your happy”. I would love to help all my readers to follow a healthier, simpler lifestyle through reducing your sugar and processed food intake (think nutritional, wholefoods based), limiting your exposure to chemicals and thinking positively.
I strongly believe you can do this simply – you don’t have to label yourself or tick all the boxes – there are no rules to life!
You just need to do something.
So with that in mind I thought I would point out some things that might be of interest to you!
Would you like to know about:
- Me – Kristy! The A to Z of me or Why I write? Keeping a gratitude journal?
- Quitting Sugar? How do you know if a recipe is sugar free? What’s the deal with different sweetners?
- Reading Labels? How to and why it’s important?
- Gluten – is it bad?
- Eating Organically
- Save the planet! Eco friendly tips – where to start?
- Yummy, healthy, sugar (and mostly gluten) free recipes? Here is my most popular slice and breakfast recipe!
- Healthy baby and toddler recipes…icy poles, zucchini bread and coconut slice.
- What some common health terms mean? Kombucha, anyone?
- Being organised – printable to do lists
- Little ones – getting ready for kindy, having a close age gap! Are you a first time mum? Creating memories for your family?
Like to get started on becoming a healthier and happier you but not sure where to start? Check out my “Your New Normal” series for some simple habits to try and change – one per month for the year!
Here are some of my most popular posts:
- Why you shouldn’t watch the news
- A letter to my lovely Nan, who has dementia
- Why I now love Facebook
- Is a Thermomix worth the money?