This recipe is the yummiest zucchini bread I’ve made…but I can’t take the credit for it – this is actually courtesy of The Merrymaker Sisters! The recipe below is the Thermomix conversion of the girls original, see their site for the “conventional” version and a prettier picture! Read my interview with the girls to find out more about the paleo lifestyle!
Thanks Emma and Carla! :)
- 1 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 150g almond butter
- 80g Pureharvest rice malt syrup
- 20g cacao
- 40g coconut flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder and 1 tsp lemon juice, combined
- 35g chia seeds
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add zucchini to thermomix bowl. Chop spd 5, 5 seconds. Scrape bowl and repeat.
- Add eggs. Mix spd 5, 5 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix spd 5, 10 seconds.
- Pour into prepared tin and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.