I’m not going to lie to you – I’m not a huge fan of cauliflower unless it’s in cauliflower cheese. There isn’t much about it I find appealing. Sorry cauliflower!
So the other night when we had some to use and I made a random side dish, I didn’t expect it to be great. So I didn’t even note down what I did or take a pic! But it was delicious!
Over the last few days I have seen some other great ideas for cauliflower and it reminded me of my lovely invention. Naturally I made it again last night to confirm this was the case.
So here you go – no fuss “Cheesy Cauliflower”
- Cheddar Cheese
- Pureharvest Rice Malt Syrup (optional)
- Butter (optional, if you use organic is best)
- Cut cauliflower up into small pieces and add to a pan over medium heat (you could add a little bit of butter here if you wanted).
- As it is cooking, drizzle over some rice malt syrup (don’t go nuts with it!) and sprinkle over some grated cheese.
- Stir through until cooked how you like it. Easy!!!